- Click WhatsApp icon on Desktop.
- Follow instructions when you start WhatsApp as you would on a mobile device.
- There’s NO HIDDEN COST, however, your computer needs to be connected to the internet in order to use WhatsApp Messenger. Forget about those pesky international SMS costs.
- Once you have downloaded and installed WhatsApp Messenger, you can send and receive unlimited messages for FREE!
- Exchange multimedia files: Send and receive Images, Videos and Voice notes.
- Enjoy group chat with your friends or contacts. You may add up to 50 participants to any group you create.
- Chat and share multimedia files with your friends all over the world without any additional cost.
- Unlike IM services e.g. Skype, Yahoo Messenger etc. you don’t need to add buddies manually to your friend list. Your contacts list is used to automatically connect with the contacts you have on your device. (Note: You can export contacts from your mobile device or any other source and import those contacts to WhatsApp installed on your PC.)
- Share Location, Landscape mode, Custom wallpapers, Custom notification sounds, Exchange contacts, Email chat history, Precise message time stamps, Broadcast messages and MMS to many contacts at once and much much more!